Still

If you'd like to walk awhile, we could waste the day. Follow me into the trees, I will lead the way. Bring some change out to the bridge, bring some alcohol. There we'll make a final wish, just before the fall. Promise I will be forever yours. Promise not to say another word. Nevermind what's done is done, always was a lucky one. Watch the sunrise all alone sitting on the tracks. Hear the train coming roaring in, never coming back. Laying quiet in the grass, everything is still. River stones and broken boness cattered on the hill. Promise I will be forever yours. Promise not to say another word. Nevermind what's done is done, always was a lucky one. Promise I will be forever yours. Promise not to say another word. Here forever deep beneath the dirt. Nevermind what's done is done, always was a lucky one.

♫ Hear It Now! ♫

1 wanted to talk:

Kalab Kalash dijo...

ke buena foto nico!

te mando un beso che :)

Saluttes, felicidades (?
jajajaja que tengas lindo finde n.n