Don't change the things that you do

You say you wander your own land, but when I think about it I don't see how you can. You're aching, you're breaking, and I can see the pain in your eyes. Says everybody's changing and I don't know why. So little time try to understand that I'm trying to make a move just to stay in the game, I try to stay awake and remember my name, but everybody's changing and I don't feel the same. You're gone from here, soon you will disappear fadding into beautiful light, 'cause everybody's changing and I don't feel right. So little time try to understand that I'm trying to make a move just to stay in the game, I try to stay awake and remember my name, but everybody's changing and I don't feel the same. Oh, everybody's changing and I don't feel the same.

♫ Hear It Now! ♫

1 wanted to talk:

Kalab Kalash dijo...

me ennncanta este tema, mi viejo empezo a escuchar keane cuando salio este tema, me acuerdo ke veiamos el video xD jajaja igual ami no me gustaba tanto en esa epoca no se por ke xD jajajaja

viste capu nico?


un besito!