Let's talk

Under the great north star try to work out where you are. In the silence of the sea I don't know where I've been. In the future, in the past, going nowhere much too fast. When I go there go with me. Ah, when I go, go with me. 'Cause I don't know where I'm going and I wanna talk. I feel like I'm going where I've been before and I wanna talk. Take a picture of something that you're not sure of. Bring it back to show me, but I don't know what I see. In the future, find a home. Getting nowhere on your own. Got to find your missing piece. 'Cause you don't know where you're going and you wanna talk. You feel like you're going where you've been before. And nothing's really making any sense at all. You'll tell anyone who'll listen but you feel ignored. Let's talk, let's talk. Do you wanna talk? I'm up in the part of the throne, I'm trying to sing a song in a language I don't speak. I try but I can't get through. I'm trying to get to you but you're difficult to reach. Won't you talk to me?... So you don't know where you're going and you wanna talk. You feel like you're going where you've been before. Let's talk, let's talk...

♫ Hear It Now! ♫

1 wanted to talk:

Kalab Kalash dijo...

me encnannnta ese teemaa!
che nico mañana 1.30 en mitree :D despues mandame mensaje cualquier cosa!!

besoo :D