Careful where you stand, my love

I feel safe, I feel warm, when you're here, and I do no wrong. I am cured when I'm by your side. I'm alright, alright. I am safe when I am with you. And I feel warm if you want me too. I am cured when I'm by your side, I'm alright. Careful where you stand, my love. Careful where you lay your head. It's true, we're always looking out for one another. I feel safe when I am with you. And I feel warm when you want me too. I am cured when you are around, I'm alright. Careful where you stand, my love. Careful where you lay your head. It's true we're always looking out for one another. So I like a quiet time, please. Yeah, I like a quiet time. And careful where you stand. Now, careful where you stand...

♫ Hear It Now! ♫

------------------------------------------

"This tune is about not being loved in return. About some guy who is in love with a friend but he knows that her doesn't love him back. He'd do anything just to keep her in his life, because she means so much to him. "Careful where you stand, my love": He is worried about her, and thinks she may end up hurt. "I feel warm when you want me too": He will basically do what his friend wants without showing a deep true love so he doesn't lose her. It's really upsetting and sad that this love cannot be returned but shows just how much a person can mean to another and just how much he wants her to remain in his life no matter what the cost is... even if it's having to hide feelings of love."

Mejor descripción del significado de la canción no puede haber.

0 wanted to talk: