Lights will guide you home

Pure hearts stumble in my hands, they crumble. Fragile and stripped to the core, I can't hurt you anymore. Loved by numbers, you're losing life's wonder touch like strangers; detached, I can't feel you anymore. The sunshine trapped in our hearts it could rise again. But I'm lost, crushed, cold and confused with no guiding light left inside. You were my guiding light. When comfort and warm can't be found, I still reach for you. But I'm lost, crushed, cold and confused, with no guiding light left inside. You're my guiding light, you're my guiding light. When there's no guiding light left inside, when there's no guiding light in our lives.

♫ Hear It Now! ♫

-----------------------------------------

Letra dedicada a todas las personas que lo ayudan a uno en momentos que no sabe para donde va, o donde está parado, o no se, simplemente cuando se esta perdido, que ponen una luz en la oscuridad guiando el camino, para mis amigos y para mi familia

aaaww salió re sentimental (?) pero va posta

2 wanted to talk:

Kalab Kalash dijo...

no tengo idea porke pero me causo gracia la foto xD jajajaj

Divertida tarde hoy en casa :D jajaja

un beso nicoo!

Dani. dijo...

Que lindo entrar y tener de fondo a Muse ♥ jaja, aunque al principio se me mezcló con los Red Hot y quedó una cosa medio loca jaj. Un beso grande nico! (: Y aguantá, que ya faltan dos días (? ajaja