Only of you

I wish I could tell you, but the words would come out wrong. Girl, if you only knew the way I felt for so long. I know that we're worlds apart, but I just don't seem to care. These feelings in my heart only with you I want to share. The first time I caught a glimpse of you, then all my thoughts were only of you. I hope that while time goes by you will think the same about me. Many nights awake I lie. I only wish that you could see. I know that we're only friends. I hope this feeling never ends. If I could only hold you, it's the only thing I want to do. The first time I caught a glimpse of you, then all my thoughts were only of you.

♫ Hear It Now! ♫

1 wanted to talk:

Kalab Kalash dijo...

GREEEEN DAAAAY ♥♥♥
jajajaj me enncanto la foto
bueno me gustan todas las fotos de tu blog chee
y que? jajajajaj


te mando un beso nico
y mañana seguro nos vemos;) despues hablamos :)