Everybody hurts

We all get burned sometimes. Lately I’ve had mine. Starts off in your mind, runs right down your spine. We all get hurt by love, when you’ve had enough. Cracks all start to show, sooner than you know. And it hurts too much. I’m letting you go. I’ll walk these wet streets somewhere alone. We all get taken in by dreams we’ll never be in. Problems that we face, soon will be replaced. And it hurts too much. I’m letting you go. I’ll walk these wet streets somewhere alone. You’re looking for something you already know. I’m down upon my knees, to see a ray of hope. I’m down upon my knees, I see a ray of hope.

♫ Hear It Now! ♫

1 wanted to talk:

Kalab Kalash dijo...

me encanto la foto nico :D


como siempre ;P


bueno te mando un besito y seguimos boludeando como todos los dias por msn ;P jajajaj