Black math

Don't you think that I'm bound to react now? Well, my fingers definitely turning to black now. Yeah, maybe I'll put my love on ice and teach myself, maybe that'll be nice, yeah. My books are sitting at the top of the stack now. Well, the longer words are really breaking my back now. Yeah, maybe I'll learn to understand drawing a square with a pencil in hand, yeah. Mathematically turning the page. Unequivocally showing my age. I'm practically center stage. Undeniably earning your wage. Well, maybe I'll put my love on ice, teach myself, maybe that'll be nice, yeah. Listen master, can you answer a question? Is it the fingers, or the brains that you're teaching the lesson? Oh, I can't tell you how proud I am. I'm writing down things that I don't understand. Well, maybe I'll put my love on ice and teach myself, maybe that'll be nice, yeah.

♫ Hear It Now! ♫

------------------------------------------

Bueno, llego el segundo día de integradoras, mañana de Matemática... NO QUIERO ESTUDIAR MAS!!!

1 wanted to talk:

Kalab Kalash dijo...

nep ya me resigne lamentablemente :/ sola no podia hacer nada. asique ya fue