Another dull day

Sometimes I feel like I don't have a partner. Sometimes I feel like my only friend is the city I live in, the city of angels. Lonely as I am, together we cry. I drive on her streets 'cause she's my companion, I walk through her hill 'cause she knows who I am. She sees my good deeds and she kisses me windy. I'd never worry, now that is a lie. I don't ever want to feel like I did that day. Take me to the place I love, take me all the way. It's hard to believe that there's nobody out there. It's hard to believe that I'm all alone. At least I have her love, the city she loves me. Lonely as I am, together we cry. I don't ever want to feel like I did that day. Take me to the place I love, take me all the way. (Under the bridge downtown) Is where I drew some blood. I could not get enough. Forgot about my love. I gave my life away.

♫ Hear It Now! ♫

1 wanted to talk:

Kalab Kalash dijo...

eee mi casa alla al fondooo xD jajajaja :D


me encantan las fotoooss :D Red Hot ♥

un besito niiiico :)