I don't wanna be a soldier

I've been thinking, why don't we jump onboard some gunship and sail away to sea? And if I'm seized by enemy of any kind I don't mind, they'll be sorry, wait and see: The SAS will rescue me. I've been thinking, I'm so bored... What a life to live and die by the silver sword. And if I'm crashed on stormy seas, the darkness falls and all I see is a desert island, that's ok, I'll use the stars to find my way. If I'm drifting to no-man's land, GHQ will lend a hand, and there's nothing king and country wouldn't do for me. And if I'm crashed on stormy seas, the darkness falls and all I see is a desert island, that's ok, I'll use the stars to find my way. If I'm drifting to no-man's land, GHQ will lend a hand, and there's nothing king and country wouldn't do for me. I've been thinking... The SAS will rescue me.

♫ Hear It Now! ♫

------------------------------------------

Esta extraña canción de Keane fue remixada en 2001 como un pre-mix, y fue encontrada en un cd de James Sanger. Es la última canción que grabaron con su ex-guitarrista Dominic Scott. Me gusta bastante, ya que tiene un sonido y significado diferentes a todo lo escrito por Keane...

0 wanted to talk: