You don't understand what I said

On a day like today, I looked at you and I saw something in the way you stared into the sky. I saw you were sick and tired of my wrong turns. If you only knew the way I feel. I'd really love to tell you, but I could never seem to say the things I needed to. On a day like today, no other words would do. I saw you were sick and tired of my wrong turns. If you only knew the way I feel. I'd really love to tell you, but I can never find the words to say. And I don't know why. I can't find the words to say. And I don't know why.

♫ Hear It Now! ♫

------------------------------------------

Cuando decís algo y se mal interpreta, y cuanto más decís y buscas palabras para explicarte, más te mal interpretan y más la terminás cagando...

Y lo peor es cuando se lo toman personal... o sea, hey, eso no iba dirigido a vos! Pero bueno, son cosas que pasan...

0 wanted to talk: