Tell me it's not over

Thought I'd lost you once again. All that drink had brought some trouble to your name. Late at night I feel no shame. All my old war stories take me back again. Now the lights out, I discover she is sleeping with another. Oh, tell me it's not over. What a place to seal your fate: a deserted car park, not even a date. Please, don't tell me it’s too late. If you love someone, don't throw it all away. Now the lights out, I discover just a weekend undercover. Tell me it’s not over. Tell me it’s not over. Tell me it’s not over. Now the lights out, I discover just a weekend undercover. Now the lights out, well, I discover she is sleeping with another. Oh, tell me it’s not over.

♫ Hear It Now! ♫

------------------------------------------

Cada vez me gusta un poquito más esta banda...

1 wanted to talk:

Kalab Kalash dijo...

xD estaba escuchando musica lo mas pancha y me aparecio tu musica xD



un beso nico!