Under the iron sea

It could be worse, I could be alone. I could be locked in here on my own. Or like a stone that suddenly drops, it never stops, no. I could be lost or I could be saved, calling out from beneath the waves. Beaten down by this ocean rain, never again, never again. Screaming out from the crests of waves. It could be worse, bitter or sweet. It could be snapped from the jaws of defeat. Or like a light lit up on a beach wear your heart on your sleeve, oh. You want to stop before you begin. You want to sink when you know you could swim. You want to stop just before you begin. Never give in, never give in. Screaming out from the crests of waves. Nothing matters except life and the love you make. Nothing matters except life and the love you make. Except life and the love you make. Screaming out from the crests of waves. You are longing to be saved. Screaming out from the crests of waves.

♫ Hear It Now! ♫

----------------------------------------------------

Bueno, esta es la canción que le da nombre a mi blog , creo que trata de decirnos que núnca debemos ceder o permitir que alguien nos oblige a dejar de hacer algo, también que hay cosas muy importantes en la vida y ayuda a ver el lado positivo de las cosas :) La foto nada que ver, pero la encontré entre mis fotos y me gustó

2 wanted to talk:

naDIZ* dijo...

niiico me encanta como kedo el blog :D jajaja me parece genial :) aunke falten las olitas pero asi ya esta barbaro (h) cucha el tema genial tambien :) y la foto de ese diaaa en el kdt :D jajaja todos tenemos esa foto n.n pero esa me parece de cel m_ xD jajajaj pero buen si queres te paso la posta (? xD jajajaj en fin te mando un beso enorrrme :D y nos vemos mañana, exiiitos con el blog :D jajajaj

Bren! dijo...

niiiiiiiico, creaste el blog!. por ahora no hay mucho que decir.. solo que me encantaron los colores que le pusiste :). muchos exxxitos ;D . Nos vemos.. hoy? jaja
Un beso
Bren.