I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier!

Help me out, yeah, you know you got to help me out, yeah. Oh, don't you put me on the backburner? You know you got to help me out, yeah. And when there's nowhere else to run, is there room for one more son? These changes ain't changing me; the cold-hearted boy I used to be. Yeah, you know you got to help me out, yeah. Oh, don't you put me on the backburner? You know you got to help me out, yeah. You're gonna bring yourself down. Yeah, you're gonna bring yourself down.

1 wanted to talk:

Leonel Erik Kallsen dijo...

jjajjajj bueno

aver

vamos a aportar un granito de arena a tu BLOG
me voy a tener ke acostumbrar a poner blog xd


BLOG

bueno voy a poner 100 veces blog...

jajjajaajjajaja na re al pedo taba

eh... nico la verdad desde que te conoci, me enamore a primera vista, mi amor por vos

se rogodeo sobre mi cuerpo como una estrella fugaz


(?

JAJAJ bue

xd

na, estoy loco tu sabes

cuidate guacho :D aka tenes tu firma xd